Friday, May 18, 2007

Titles, yet again.

There has been much confusion about titles, certain people want a title such as Lady, and another His lordship, which would mean, well that I am Pairing people up, not giving them titles. But may I remind You, we have Congressmen. Just because there are two of them, one male one female, does not mean they are married. But I still see your point, so I thought of a solution: We have the title, such as Lady Cathryn Rowlands, the ruler of New Zealand. Then we have His High Lordship, Timothy Danford of Asia. So they are lords and Ladies of different countries, but if we had Lady Cathryn Rowlands of New Zealand and Lord so and so of New Zealand that would mean they are married. And anyways, We are not having the World Ball, we are having World Conquest. Which reminds me, Lazarus, If you want to play that
Risk game I am Ready for You, It sounds fun. So here are the titles,If anyone abjects, just tell me. And you all will be leaders of different countries, I intend on Dieing in the last battle of Global conquest, and then all of you with your territories become different countries. So, If there is an Empress of Europe and a Emperor of Asia, it does not mean anything. After all, They are in different countries. So, the titles:

His Lordship Timothy Danford, Emperor of Asia
Marshal Christopher Danford, Emperor of the African Empire.*
Lady Cathryn Rowlands, Ruler of New Zealand.
Michelle, Queen of South America.
Prime Minister Anthony Moreno, Ruler of The Middle east and Asia
Kayla, Empress of the European Empire
Holly, Queen of the Philippians and Commander of the Filipino Ninjas
Patrick, Chief of the mud huts in Madagascar
Lt. General Zacchaeus, King of Ellesmere
Grand Admiral Lazarus, Lord of the Mexican Empire
Jonathan the Executioner lord of the Alaskan Empire.

I can not imagine, once I Conquer the world, after I die in the last battle, the wars fought between the Nations you all will rule.

*When I say Empire it means that he rules more territory than the thing I mentioned.

16 comments:

Grenadier said...

Cool. Lt.General..I can get used to that :D

By the way, have you condsidered what rifles to issue?

Thrawn said...

Ready for risk when you are... get ready to die! lol...

"Grand Admiral Lazarus of Mexico"??!!?? That sounds... off.. but it's good. Thanks

Imperator said...

Do you want to play risk on Computer or the regular game? If on the computer, Multiplayer online?

Thrawn said...

Multiplayer would be good. Just tell me when you wanna start. I can't play between 3:00 and 6:00 today because of weights but I could play tomorrow if your thinking that soon.

Drama Queen said...

Cheif of the mud huts? that dosnt sound very grand...

Debater said...

Sure! You finally made up your mind!. Well, i didn't think you'd chose me....Thanks!!!!

Imperator said...

No, I was not thinking that soon for risk, maybe a week or so. Whenever is a good time for you.

Thrawn said...

How about two months??? I am being banned from my computer for up to two months and being permantly banned from blog spot. Sooo I'll email you in two months about when and how. Alright??

Debater said...

wow. "my blog will miss your comments"

~____________
,Filipino Ninja


BTW, I didn't post anything, but I did notice you went back on your word and deleted your comment, you indian-giver!(no offense to indians)

pink princess said...

umm i have a question, why isn't india added to my title?

Imperator said...

Because, When I say Empire at the end of the title, it means the territory I just said, Europe, and other territories I did not mention. After all, it wouldn't sound as good if I said Kayla,Empress of Europe,Half of Hawaii and India. It loses it's grandness, but if I said European Empire, it sounds grand and you still have the other territories, but it does not drag out.

pink princess said...

i see your point, but u could add, and queen of india, at the end =D

micheller said...

Hmm, Queen of South America? Sounds nice... but could be a little bit more rare of a title than queen.

Imperator said...

Okay, first off I can add Queen of India. Also, how about this Michelle. Her greatness, Lady Michelle, ruler of South America.

micheller said...

hmmm, i guess its alright. I will consider it and let u know.

pink princess said...

why not?