Thursday, March 29, 2007

What should I be called?

Now, a big thing is what will my title will be? As much as I like the sound of Emperor, maybe I should have something else instead? And if I do change, what will it be? Anyone can suggest a name. But for now, I shall think of something. How about Dictator, or does that sound too evil to those who have little brains. But those shall be ELIMINATED.(Just kidding!)How about Imperator D'Mundus, or how about Chancellor. Highlord,Overlord,Warlord,Caesar,Supreme Commander. Genrelissiamo? Caizer? The Fuhrer? PLEASE! I am in need of names!



YOUR LEADER, JONAH

4 comments:

Drama Queen said...

how about...... the big fish? kewl blog by the way

Drama Queen said...

dumb name, i know. you will have to rely on more creative people than myself.

atalie said...

big cheese...

atalie said...

got any pics of yourself?