Thursday, March 29, 2007

Which Nation should I attack first?

Now the big question is which nation should I attack first? I thought S. America And Canada to first create a American empire, then I expand to Asia, Europe and then Africa. Also Greenland,
Australia and other Islands. I will gain my armies by hiring Mercenaries from NATO. If any Touche member reads this Comment or E-Mail me so I can tell you about using terrorists and the Hugo Chavez scam. If I do attack S. America and Canada here our the benefits


1. One third of the world is mine.
2. I do not have to worry about getting attacked by Nations right on the same two continents.
3. Plenty of lumber to supply buildings.
4. Plenty of more soldiers in my army.
5. Communist countries liberated(but replaced with an empire).
6. My Ally Anthony gets Canada as one of his Provinces.
7. My Armies under Chris and Tim get to fight and loot and plunder.
8. My Ally Jonathan gets to execute the nation's leaders.
9. My Ally Michelle gets Ecuador.
So therefore I think I should stick with my plan. If anyone objects they cantell me another plan.



Your leader, Jonah

10 comments:

Drama Queen said...

sounds good to me. u should do it.

Drama Queen said...

by the way, i STRONGLY advise that you dont execute the leaders. first of all, how do you think the other nations would react to that. secondly, you could reform them to become allies, or at least convert them to christianity before the execution.

Hol said...

Tell me if you need my Filipino Ninjas =D

Hol said...

And you should have links to all of your governors blogs =P (or maybe not governors...what are we called again?)

Debater said...

Actually, I'd say the contrary to Drama queen- Their leaders are their strength! They will instigate their old love of country and revolt!You should do it Roman-style! Institute new leaders, do whatever you want with the old( I'd say execute them, but no one has to know just WHAT you do with them) and deep their culture, everyday life etc)to some extent) so they live just like they were before:exept a new leader. Christianity conversion; sure! as an Coulter said;"Invade thier countries, kill their leaders and convert them all to Christianity."

Debater said...

-That all being advise from your Chief political advisor, head of the legislative Chancelor of Madagascar and the Galapagos and Head of the Secret Police. Yours truly!

Imperator said...

You are not getting ANY territory Patrick!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

atalie said...

you are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity!!!

atalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debater said...

I tell him that all the time