Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fool! I hate to quote a movie but, YOU TURNED THEM ALL AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO GLORY,NO HONER, ALL GONE. CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I was BRINGING JUSTICE, I WAS HELPING YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! BUT THEN, ONCE YOU HAVE THE POWER YOU ALL USE IT AGAINST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BEING GENEROUS BY GIVING YOU TERRITORY, BUT YOU, BUT YOU ALL WISH THE DEATH OF ME! IT WILL BE BY MY OWN HAND! GOODBYE! FAREWELL! TELL THE WORLD THEY HAVE BEEN SAVED BY NOT GETTING KILLED BY ME!!!!!!!!!!! TELL THE PEOPLE AT CHURCH I NEVER LIKED THEM AND I JUST PRETENDED TOOOOOOOOOOO! TELL THE PEOPLE AT boy SCOUTS ABOUT THE BOMB I WAS GOING TO BRING TO CAMP...WAIT, YOU GUYS DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT. OH well. TELL EVERYONE ELSE IN TOUCHE IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU!GOOD BYE, NOW FALL JONAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Grenadier said...

Wha..??

Rebel Trooper said...

What Did I do sir???

Grenadier said...

I am really confused.....

Thrawn said...

You did not do anything Rebel Trooper. It was Grenadier, Patrick, and I that did it. Read previous comments.

atalie said...

okay...? well anyways i guess that sucks.

Imperator said...

Sorry, I am just Mad at Patrick.

Drama Queen said...

wow, did you jump off a cliff after writing this???

pink princess said...

what the heck is going on????