Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Review

The next person I am going to review is Kayla. Kayla was one of the first to get into the conquering business, so therefore she got a good portion of territory. It was at Santa Rosa debate, after telling Chris and Ryan, along with talking about it with Tim(Who found out a few weeks earlier). I think I can still remember the look on Kayla and Michelle's faces when I told them about Conquering, Genocide, Hippiecaust Etc. I told them at dinner, a long dinner that was made even longer by my talking and Michelle begging me to spare Ecuador. Slowly after several Round Robins did everyone get use to my Killing and at Point Loma(My favorite Tournament of the year because so many Toucheans were there and My brother did not enter the Cult of LD.). At Point Loma I gave out territory and Kayla got Europe, A fair amount of territory. But slowly it began to be given away, first Italy to my Mother, then Ireland to Isabella and then Scandinavia to Chris. Along with Europe Kayla had India, and as you know now has part of Hawaii. Kayla has always been a loyal consul, one of the only people that never spoke of assassination, or she could just conspire at her house, I will never know. Kayla has been offered the position of Secretary of state, though she never replied. Kayla is one of my best leaders and along with the rest of you are great consuls. Though recently there have been a death threat, that plot is over. Another great consul and still more to go, well, here is how she rates.


Power-65
Leadership-60
Contentment-95
TOTAL-220

29 comments:

Rebel Trooper said...

Of course I voted Ceaser! =D

Thrawn said...

Who don't you vote Ceaser??? :D(Don't answer that question).

atalie said...

i ♥ kayla!!!
of course i voted caeser!!!

Grenadier said...

Wow..6 barbarians...

No it wasn't me.

Imperator said...

I voted Caesar! Patrick most likely did not though!

Debater said...

I voted Legatus....I'm extra critical when it's the title of Caesar. Who did the barbarians

Drama Queen said...

WHO DARES VOTE MY GIRL KAYLA AS BARBARIAN??? i chose ceaser

pink princess said...

awwww!! thanks to all those who voted ceaser!

pink princess said...

oops forgot one thing. i would like a title. doesn't matter what it is. maybe something with emperess in it. =D

Imperator said...

Empress of Europe? I don't know! Maybe, Kayla, Empress of Europe and queen of India. Or Her greatness, Kayla, Empress of Europe. I really Do not know, and Do you want to be Secretary of State?

Anonymous said...

If u are emperor I'd think another name for Kayla would be more suitable than empress

Imperator said...

It is co- Empress, like Tim is Co-Emperor, Who are you?

Anonymous said...

Wait, you want Kayla co empress and tim co emperor? UM........

By the way, I am Lazarus, for some reason it's not letting me sign on...

pink princess said...

i like, her greatness empress kayla of europe and queen of india. but u might want to change the empress part of my title if tim is a co emperor. just a thought. =)

pink princess said...

and about wanting to be secretary of state, i think catie is much more cut out for the job. but you can do watever you want.

Anonymous said...

All of us 'co emperor/ess'? kinda sounds.........well whatever you say, matchmaker

Anonymous said...

I mean....emperor

Imperator said...

I see what you mean. Okay, let's kick that out. I did not mean it the way it sounded!

Thrawn said...

THATS NOT ME! Sheesh. People... I know this imposter is either Tim, Chris, or my brother. Probably my bro... arg...


I am personaly hunt you down and hurt you with my A-47 Beta Airsoft Gun. If your my brother that is...

Grenadier said...

Whoever is impersonating my brother better confess now. Because we can do it your way, or we can do it our way. and your not gonna like our way.

* Puts magazine in Glock *

Debater said...

Whoah? Imposter? I'll join the hunt...this is quite a situation....I I didn't even have to start it!...I'd venture to say Grenadier, because he was so quick to defend you. No accusations, though. I's also probably someone who thinks he can out airsoft you. or it could be you, you just don't want to admit you said anything. Just a thought.

Grenadier said...

I promise its not me. I do't have that twisted if a sence of humor.

Thrawn said...

Twisted?? Not quite. Agreed that its not very funny, but twisted?

Imperial said...

It wasn't me, but I'll join the Hunt!

pink princess said...

the hunt 4 wat??

Imperator said...

For Lazarus's Imposter!

micheller said...

kayla, u were Ceaser on my list! Whoeva voted kayla barbarian, has problems!:P

pink princess said...

thanx michelle =)

Imperator said...

I agree