Thursday, May 24, 2007

Here is a Song I thought of...

If anyone heard of the song "the Marines Hymn" you would know the tune to this. Since the US. has a theme song, I thought the FAE Marines should have one too. So I made them a song to the Marines Hymn tune. Speaking of music, do you guys like the 1812 overture in the background on my blog? To the tune of the Marines hymn...


From the Tag Mahal in India

To the shores of Waikiki

We fight our country's battles,

on the air, Land and the sea








First to opress right and Freedom
Then to destroy liberty

We are proud to claim the title

Of the FAE Marines






From the conquest of the Northern lands

To the Crossing of the Pyrenees

We are loyal to our Emperor

and we win his victories





If anyone opposes us, we will show him what is done

We will grab our knifes

And take his life

Then blow him to kingdom come






If the Arabs and the Chinese

Were to look on heaven's scenes(Which they won't, they going to be in hell instead)
They would find the streets are guarded

By the FAE marines






Okay, it isn't that good, but I did it anyway. I will have more songs too, so keep watching.

This is your Emperor, and I am signing off.*



Hail Jonah!




*I am not really signing off





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE FOUND THE IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS ME! YOU SHALL NEVER GET MEEE!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, Jonah, you have WAY 2 much time on your hands if you can think up such evil sounding songs!!!!!! Maybe u should take a break from all this emperor buisness. Relax, go play outside and be a kid, can u guess who this is yet??? i think that i will leave u in doubt, try 2 guess who this is, and GIVE THE COMPUTER TO PATRICK!!! NOw, try 2 guess who i m.

Debater said...

Um..I think it's pretty easy, but in posting as anonymous saying "try to guess who I am" it sounds like you are the imposter. I know who you are, but if I gave it away, you'd be accused as the imposter, who has been posting as Lazarus. Take my advice- don't do anything to get accused.

Anonymous said...

O K, I M NOT THE IMPOSTER!!! i m the second anonamus, not the first one who used all caps and 48ish exclamation points. and jonah, i still want u 2 guess who i m. hint: i don't use proper grammar. , well not all the time, sometimes i do, but not all the time. only when i feel sane.

Imperator said...

I Know! YOU Are the IMPOSTER! ARE YOU GABBY?

Imperator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

K, JOnah, u got me, the second anonamus is Gabby! ME!!!! but I M NOT THE IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!! i didn't realize there was this imposter thing going on, and i wanted to c if u could guess me, and u could!!!! YAY!!! k, well, i gotta go now, bye!

Anonymous said...

My identity is one greater and far more dark ( as in DARK writer) than holly. YOu will never know. some claim "I'm the real Dark writer', but its all anonymous anyway, so who KNOWS??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BUT I, Dark writer, will rule over the blogging world. Just as the emperor conquer's the warld, I am to conquer the blogging world and thus influence you all! I will conquer your minds, and since you own the world and I own you, the WORLD IS MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS THE NEW INTERNET EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Dun-dun-dun..dun-dahdun-dun dah-dun....)-The ONE and ONLY.........

~DARK WRITER(who else?)

Imperator said...

Does anybody like the song?

Anonymous said...

Sure. YOu sould make a dark writer song!

Drama Queen said...

Oh please, i have gone over this, i was the first one to use the name dark writer, and its getting on my nerves to see everyone else copiying it!!! if you dont mind, all u other dark writers are violating my copywrite, which can be proved by either kayla or michelle! quit it with the plagerism, and get a life! (by saying that, i am merely suggesting that you try using you blogger identity???)

Debater said...

It is the world of anonamanity! anything goes!