Thursday, May 31, 2007

Preview

I will have more stuff coming soon! Empire news articles, Songs and tests. The tests will include

1. Steal the Black box, it's a Commando mission.A lot of fun Vietnam tactics, much like the first test.
2. Releasing POWS from the Philippines. A lot like Black box.
3. What president are YOU like. My least favorite, too much like the one we just did
4. Can you win Gettysburg? Perhaps the best of the lot, my favorite.
5. The one I made.

More updates soon, this is your Emperor, and I'm signing off.

12 comments:

Grenadier said...

I love military.com i am a member :D

Debater said...

YOU"RE BACK! what about thrawn? can you guys post? what about the team blog? Will u guys be @ the bbq on sunday?

A City in Germany said...

In reply to the Emperor's question on my blog:

I'm exactly who you think I'm not. I'm Hol's second cousin. I'm not a Touche person. I'm obstinate. I do not like mustard. I've beat your brother at debate. I'm a city in germany that is known for its artwork and for being bombed to smithereens in WWII.

Savvy?

Imperator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A City in Germany said...

Blast it...you're too good. Hol told you, didn't she?

Imperator said...

NOPE! I guessed it.

Hol said...

I TOLD you I didn't tell!


You didn't believe me ='(

A City in Germany said...

I actually wrote that before I asked you, Hol.

Jonah, would you mind cutting my last name from that post? Please?

And how DID you figure it out?

Imperator said...

Not at 'tall!

A City in Germany said...

Thanks.

Debater said...

I told him. and you may have beat me, but I'll be back next year and I'll have my revenge!!You may be a famous city in germany, but I am debater! HA hahahaha!

If you look at comments on this blog you will find that I like stirring descencion. stirring things up is alot of fun.

Drama Queen said...

cant wait!