Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Review

...Tim! Or should I say His lordship, Timothy Danford. I will review Tim. Tim was the first to know about the Empire, I told him at class once. So therefore, He asked for his position first. Tim is a great leader and has been with me from the start. So he should be honored as so. I have to give him credit, He had to put up talking with me a LOT of times. As you know, Tim has all of Asia except for India and the middle east, as well as many Islands. Tim is in command of Army group two, and he is my secretary of defense. I have to admit, he has a lot of power, so if he wanted to, he could overthrow me. But If someone was to take over the empire, I would want it to be a touchean like Tim or Chris. So in the campaigns, it will be a Danford as my second in command. With that said, let us look at his ratings.

There are three categories to judge then an overall. In each category there is 100 possible points. There is Power, which is taken from territory, Armies and Political authority. Then Leadership, which is mainly Does he have good leadership qualities. Then Contentment, which is Is he happy? Or has he spoken out against me. The total on the bottom is added up to show the total amount of influence in the Empire .


Power-95
Leadership-80
Contentment-70
Total-245

2 comments:

Thrawn said...

I voted him as Ceaser! Yes I am biased.

Debater said...

I agree...But 30 Caesar votes? I wonder where that was from..