Thursday, May 10, 2007

Review

The next person I review will be Chris. Chris, like Tim, Has been very loyal. Chris, along with Tim, Commands a lot of Armies and owns a lot of territory. Chris heard about my Empire at Santa Rosa in November, But did not want anything until Point Loma. His territory slowly grew until what it is now. I have to give him credit, At Santa Rosa he gad to put up with me FOREVER! It must have been a bad experience. Chris commands Army group one. He is also my Adjutant General and Chief of Military Staff. He owns Most of Africa, Scandinavia and Oceania. He is a great subordinate, and I am blessed to have him in the Empire. You know the rules now, and if you do not know look at Tim's Review so you know the points.
To sum Chris up, He has a LOT of territory, High Military positions and is one of my best Co-Emperors.

Power-85
Contentment-70
Leadership-90
TOTAL-245

3 comments:

Thrawn said...

Who on earth voted him poor???

Imperator said...

Not me!

Imperial said...

Thanks you guys.