Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Review

The next person I will review is Holly,Queen of the Philippines and ruler of Singapore. Throughout the Empire it is Pretty well known that Holly wanted wanted the Philippines, as well as some Filipino Ninjas. Holly,I believe was the first to come to my blog, though it Might have been Catie.Holly, though interested in Conquering, never came a part of it until after Point Loma, when she asked at a LD tournament for her territory. Holly has been a good edition to the empire, but I wish I could give her more territory, but there is no more to give. Unless Patrick keeps insulting people, then there will be a LOT of Territory to give away!

Holly has been very Loyal, as you may notice on the blog, Holly ends the Fights, it is the same way every time:

Patrick Insults Catie

Catie gets defensive

Patrick Insults more people

Catie insults Patrick

I get into it

Holly stops it



Usually that is how it goes, THANKS HOLLY!

But I digress. Holly is a great part of the empire, and everyone, you all are like Napoleon's Marshals. The ten of you are the top officials n the empire. There are others, great ones too, lower that have territory. Like Jonathan,Nic,Isabella,Alissa and others, they are great. But you ten, ARE the best of the best. Now for the rating:



Power-35

Leadership-60

contentment-90

TOTAL185





18 comments:

Drama Queen said...

If anyone rates Holly as a barbarian, I will personly HUNT YOU DOWN!!!! (I voted ceaser, I think she deserves it!)

Drama Queen said...

As for all the fights, It does seem to be btween me, Kayla and Patrick most of the time, although the last one was mostly fueled by my friend, Atalie. Keep up the good work Holly!

Debater said...

WAIiit...who throws the first punch? you cant say I always fake these things up....but I do always seem to be in the middle of it. o well. populuarity always zooms when this kinda thing happens, so if its good for the emprors blog, I'll do it.

pink princess said...

wow holly! so far you have 100% ceaser!! (i voted ceaser by the way)

i agree with catie, the fights do seem to be between me her and patrick. holly just has a knack for settling things down. :)

Hol said...

Aw, there goes my perfect record
(2 plebians and 2 barbarians. I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry now)

Hol said...

haha! Catie, you have lots of people to hunt down

Wow...

Am I the only one with more 'barbarians' than anything else?

Forget diplomat. Can I be the Empire Jester or Barbarian or something? =D

Imperator said...

Sure, if you want.

Imperator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Egad!!!! Whoever so dares to vote Holly in such a manner shall face my eternal wrath!!! Faa! I shall hunt you down like the coward you are, and you shall rue the day you ever entered such a foul rating!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MEEEEE!!!!!!!!
~The dark Writer

Imperator said...

Who are you Dark Writer?

Anonymous said...

I am YOU, Imperator. Join the dark side. You'll never know who I am. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLus, I voted hollly BARBARIAN.. But, catie, nothing you can do. KNOW ONE WILL CATCH MEEEEE!

May the force curse you

~ DARK WRITER

(Don't you DARE laugh!- It's my STAGE name!)

Anonymous said...

You know,Imperator . If we join we could do great things. We could Conquer the World Anonymously! Join the Anonymous side of the Force! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CAN DO IT! BUT ONLY WE! JOIN OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

~Dark Writer AKA Drama Queen

Anonymous said...

NO!!! I have an imposter!! I am the REAL dark writer; those other two are obvious fakes!!! Pray, do not be swayed by their sweet words, It is I, THE DARK WRITER!!!!!

~The Dark Writer

(and I am NOT drama queen! Insolent fools!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Insolent fool! I am not who you think- I am.....Holly?

Hol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hol said...

"Egad!!!! Whoever so dares to vote Holly in such a manner shall face my eternal wrath!!!"

Why thank you. I am honored.


"PLus, I voted hollly BARBARIAN.."

Hmm. I sense a slight discrepency. Unless you either wanted to face your own eternal wrath or there's another holly running around who spells her name with three 'l's

"Insolent fool! I am not who you think- I am.....Holly?"

Good guess, but incorrect I'm afraid. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cause my identity is really "Hollly of the Three L's!"

Drama Queen said...

Holly, ur inocent, and if u want to know why, just read some comments from the posts above