Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I CAN do another post! A pointless one though.

To get ANOTHER Post in, I thought up of one. Speaking of having a Dream about Speech and Debate as Catie said she had, I find it coincidental that I just had one to. It is real Random dream. It turned out that the resolution was illegal immigration, And I wrote a case with Lazarus. The case was that Cannibalism, should be made legal, to exterminate the illegals. So basically, the plan says Cannibalism is good and we should have a different type of meat in your next taco. Barbaric, I know.But what was even more weird was that everyone said it was a good case. Mrs. W. said it had a chance to going to nationals. Weird dream, Also other people ran the case, Chris and Tim were partners and ran it. The Same with Catie and Holly. Really odd, not post worthy, but I couldn't resist. Dumb dream, but good case.

7 comments:

Debater said...

You know, I had a dream that a big burger flew over the judges' heads and hit the emperor! does that mean I can throw food at you?????


Fools these days......

Grenadier said...

Interesting dream!

ItalianMama said...

SICK SICK SICK!!! What's a mama to do?

pink princess said...

oh wow. that is an interesting dream.

Thrawn said...

It's not a dream, people. It's a prophecy!! Hey jonah... do you have a partner for next year??? Just kidding...:D

Drama Queen said...

Who, spooky!

Debater said...

AND GUESS WHAT?????

THEY ANOUNCCED IMIGRATION IS THE RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS A PROPHECY!!

Chris and I are working on one, like in the dream and Tim is writing a 1 AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its fun!

Yum