Monday, June 4, 2007

This might be my last post for a long time...

I might post more in the next week, but once Nationals comes, from then on I am busy. So as this is my last post maybe for some time, I would Like to talk about a few things. Without a doubt this has been a good year. I was transformed from someone who Hates everyone to Someone who hates Most people. If I could speak longer at the Party, I would've. For I have A lot of things to say. First off, I would like to say Congratulations to everyone who Qualified, Good job. But also I would Like to say Congratulations to people who Were Close to Qualifying,and in my mind did Qualify. So Chris, Congratulations for Qualifying in Debate at Biola. I thought you guys beat Opium anyways.Michelle and Catie, Congratulations on Qualifying in Expository.I watched your Speeches almost thirty times, but I don't think I ever got sick of them. So good job everyone, You all did great this year. Thank you everyone for making this a great club, without you all here, this club would not be as good. Thanks all, and More Importantly thank you all on this blog, You all are my trusted allies. Thanks again. As I said Yesterday, At first I hated you. Do you all remember the Second Speech class when you all put those masks on and everyone had to guess the emotion. Well I thought you guys were Idiots with those masks on. I also Hated Everyone Patrick Debated at first. I think it is a little funny when I look back on it. Well I think I will miss this year. I will miss NATO and a lot of things. Probably miss Debating about the UN. And for some strange Reason I think I will miss Debating against Tim and Catie and Kayla and Michelle and Getting Slaughtered by Internal Discipline. I really Don't know why. So thanks again. I would like to make an Apology for being Rude,Selfish,Self-Centred, Evil,Annoying and Arrogant. I am Sorry.But that is the way I am so get used to it. Thank you everyone, You all are Magnificent! And I will leave you with a test: Let's see if You can Win the battle of Gettysburg. Tell me what type of Victory Or Defeat Outcome you get.
Here it is http://www.military.com/New-Gettysburg-Game/1,16378,gettysburg-main.htm,,00.html
This Is Your Emperor, And I salute you all.

10 comments:

Imperator said...

In the test I got Total victory. Yankee army gave up And I won the war.

Debater said...

Same here. except for the fact that I thought you told me to do desciscion 2 on the last one and lost. I remembered *suplies!* as I am usually the 'noble northerners' and the stupid southerners starved.In light of that I changed that descision and got total victory. I've witnessed emperor do far worse, as in the personality quiz he was origionally Nelson.
Thus ends another sibling feud. Now please visit Holly's Give-a-gripe.

Rebel Trooper said...

I won...total victory!

pink princess said...

you are not evil, self-centered or anything else you said that you are!

i'll miss debating you too and being confused out of my wits about the UN dissingagement. =)

Imperator said...

PATRICK! You got "Total defeat",Liar! I forgot to say, I am also Pompous. And Proud of it!(Okay, dumb Joke)Good Job Tim, You are a Great leader. UN Is sorta confusing, Not as much as Internel Discipline. That case Should have gone to NAtionals. Best Case of the year in my opinion.

Hol said...

That would have been hilarious...



To everyone but me, that is :P

Debater said...

whAT would have been hilarious??

Hol said...

^^
Read the last comment on my open2interpretation blog.

Debater said...

Ahh, yes, he told me. I would've done it, that wouldv'e been funny.
Only someone like jonah wouldn't have, if they had the chance to see that.....
I can't believe he didn't do it!!!!!!!!! >:K

Debater said...

USE MY QUIZ!!!!