Saturday, September 8, 2007

My birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, I had a LOT of fun. We began the day by doing school, and then, since it was my birthday, got Extra history, which was fun. We ate lunch, went to my grandparents house. It was great. Also, last week we saw the preview screening of '3:10 to Yuma' with Russel Crowe and Christian Bale. It was my first time in the theaters was in 2005, watching Revenge of the Sith. And since 2000, I only saw 'The Alamo, Attack of the clones, Lord of the rings 3, Revenge of the Sith and now 3:10 to Yuma. So the point I am trying to get across is that it was pretty special going to the theater. The movie was great, the best western from 1976 and on. So, It was a great movie. Though there was a bit of language and one adult situations scene that is easy to skip by looking elsewhere besides the screen because it is easy to see when its coming.


Oh, and for all who are wondering, The production on the Empire episode I:From Shadows and dust is coming along but there might be a delay and Imperial studios cannot release it until Late October or November.

Farewell!

14 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Happy Birthday!!! P.S. i just posted on my t.p. blog!

Imperial said...

Happy Birthday Emperor!

atalie said...

happy b-day. how old r u?
is imperial another danford alias?

Thrawn said...

It's Chris. HIs acount wasn't working so he made a new one.

Imperial said...

Thanks Laz, yes thats me... Not Tim and I, just me

Debater said...

BTW, that julius Caesar quote is clearly made up.


But the emperor still reserves the right to prosecute

micheller said...

happy b-day!!! Mine was today! isnt your sisters today also?

pink princess said...

hey happy birthday. so wat all did u get?

Drama Queen said...

Hey jonah, how come michelle can veiw your new blog, but i can't?

Imperator said...

Yes, my sister's birthday was on the 20th. Catie, You can view the other blog, I did invite you. My birth day was fun. As for any gifts, I got a tie, Les Miserables opera soundtrack thing and some historic collectible minature things.

Thrawn said...

Coolio. Les Miserables is a good soundtrack. I guess I have not said happy birthday yet, so happy birthday. You are, twelve now? And you saw 3:10 to Yuma? Lucky...

My b-day was four days ago. I Guess there are a lot of birthdays in september...

September is the new May.

Hol said...

*nods* Happy birthday to Jonah, Michelle, Lazarus, Madeleine, Patrick and...uh...everybody!

Mine's tomorrow. But I'm actually thinking more about how much I'll miss being 15 than being excited about 16...

Drama Queen said...

your new blog never lets me on! it says im not invited.

Drama Queen said...

You really need to post!